Night of Nets has been featured in several newspaper and organization websites and articles. It has also been a featured charity for soccer tournaments.
- Cornerstone University ‘Night of Nets’ continues to grow in an attempt to slow Malaria in Africa (MLive)
- Chip Huber named Fire finalist in MLS World Community MVP Contest (Chicago Fire)
- Emily Jackson, a High School junior wants to help stem malaria in Zambia (Lusaka Voice)
- Calvin/Hope Soccer and Volleyball Teams to Team up For Knight of Nets September 17 (Calvin)
- Wayland students join personal crusade against malaria (MLive)
- First Annual Night of Nets…a Success (Holland Christian)